Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hi guys~

WOW~
It's been a long time I came to my blog!
I'm so sorry everyone letting you down.. For not posting anything at all ...
Because I am in 7th grade there was so many things to study and there were lots of tests too...
So sorry to Say A's all around the world!!
But good news is that I'm going to start to post many things from now on~~
I posted usually in Face book.... My facebook address is  https://www.facebook.com/juajin.me ~ Come on over....
Did you know that Fei has won Dancing with the stars!!
Min was in a sitcom with BTOB Minhuk!
It was so cute ...!! 2min couple, Min Min couple~~~
I bet you guys celebrated Miss A Min's birthday as well!
It was on June 21~~
And on July 1st,,, While it was my schools first semesters final exam!!
It was Miss A's 3rd anniversary~~
I was so happy~
Love you guys so much and come on over to my blog again..!
Just like you did over then~








1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am Gaeun.
    It's been almost half an year since GLPS!
    I miss you and other classmates too...:-(

    ReplyDelete